Chompy Chompy

Great game i would give a 5!

Pirate Ship Survival Pirate Ship Survival

Great game and great game balancing. I'm not so good at this kind of games but i was able to complete it without being frustrated.

Beestmeel Death 4 Beestmeel Death 4

best game ever

stewardhklarlover responds:

Why, thank you, my knowledgeable friend! I'm so glad that you detect the beauty and the innovation in the Posh Froth computer game genre I have created! Will you be my friend? I hope so!

[Pixel Rush] [Pixel Rush]

Enjoyed the game, nice to know it was made in 12h. If you need some Game Design, level Design advices for some collabs, just pm :)

GMR516 responds:

Good to know. Thanks for playing C:

DragonBall Z: Namek Myste DragonBall Z: Namek Myste

I love puzzle games, great work :)

Run Run

Nice alchemy between music, graphic and gameplay for an horror scary game. There are some minor bug like you can jump up trought the thing that follow you to avoid the game mechanic, but still nice work :)

RedPixie responds:

Thank you so much! Haha It still needs a lot of polishing but I was only given a week to go from nothing to this haha

EverRun EverRun

Nice running game, stunning graphics. I would had like to seen some kind of jumping power on key pressing or some more response or moviment, but it's a great game anyway, good job :)

Dead Pirate Dead Pirate

Nice prototyping, but unfurtunately it's too much buggy to be called a complete game. Also would be helpful to get to know some story behind this. (why an immobile sckeleton is in a desert island shooting ships?) keep going :)

Sir Red Sir Red

Damn!! You Made it!!... Nice basic game using unity, i have only one costructive criticysm about game mechanic: try to make the red box movement based on istant velocity instead of using acceleration (if you coded using acceleration just put high value) and try to don't change the velocity speed between scenes. Also last level is really insane! :))

Caldas10 responds:

Thanks man, i really appreciate your opinion. Next time i will do it better. :)

Squarey Squarey

Nice game mechanics, a bit hard.